Profile of Radiologist
- To ensure safety standards and standard practice guidelines and protocols are instituted in the care of the patient.
- Teaching, training and roster the medical staff so that the ICU is staffed by competent personnel, especially outside routine hours.
- Management of patients in high dependency units
- Manage and support the medical emergency team, trauma team and the CPR team.
- Able to determine artificial airway management
- Should be able to carry out invasive procedures outside the ICU (e.g., Central Line, PICC lines, Lumbar puncture, Insertion of feeding tubes etc)
- Post discharge from ICU, intensivist must transfer care to primary consultant.
- To provide care to the patient in the wards and take patients daily rounds for all patients admitted in the ICU.
- Common ICU procedures to be performed.