Profile of Executive HR
- Ensuring clean surroundings, OPD Areas, Wards, Labour Room, OT and Patient amenities and outsourced services.
- Periodical assessment of hospitals on quality check list and arrive at a score for the facility.
- Identification of gaps, develop action plan under the guidance of in- charge of the hospital and monitor compliance.
- Ensuring that the hospital meets all regulatory compliances such as BMW, Blood Bank/Storage license, AREB regulations, etc.
- Keep a record of non-functional equipments and time line for its repair along with AMC for all equipments
- To institute and effective grievance redressal system both for employees and the patients;
- Strengthen of Hospital MIS, KPI and report actions taken.
- Overall responsible for National and international accreditations for the centre i.e. ISO, NABH
- Branding & standardization of forms & formats and implement them in all departments.
- Continuous Quality Improvement
- Development of policy and procedure at hospital as per JCI, NABH, NABL & NABH (blood bank) standards, development of forms & format for the hospital.
- Monitoring and evaluation of hospital indicators and preparing monthly/ quarterly and yearly report of hospital progress.
- Organizing and conducting various training program in hospital.