Profile of RSO
- Modify the University's generic plan to fit your department.
- Perform an annual evaluation of your plan and update as necessary.
- Submit a copy of your plan to DEHS, to the attention of the Chemical Hygiene Officer.
- Ensure all PIs and researcher personnel are knowledgeable of the contents of the RSP and have access to it within their laboratories and/or fields.
- Ensure that PIs have written standard operating procedures (SOPs) - for all of their research protocols - that include information on any hazards, and safety measures necessary to mitigate these hazards.